Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baby+ new puppy = what was I thinking!

To add to my already crazy and helpless lifestyle our family decided to adopt a new two month old puppy from the humane society. Last year we gave away our rowdy boxer for just that reason and thought we had made a mistake after it was all said and done. So we thought since our son was no longer a newborn and sleeping through the night we could have another dog to grow up with our child. I feel that every home is "homey-er" with a pet. Our puppy is an Australian Shepard catahoula leopard dog mix. As of right now she has a very relaxed temperament but still needs much potty training work. I'm having mixed feeling about raising a baby and a puppy simultaneously. Each by themselves are an enormous amount of work. Traveling will be another more challenging obstacle now with this dog and whether or not to take her with us or board her in a kennel. As of right now I will just take everything day by day. God give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment