Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Car seat covers

Back in November I received and email with a promotional code to purchase a car seat cover and only pay to ship it to my house. As a frequent travel I thought this would be a great product to have. What this product does is Protect your baby while they are in their car seat from weather and germs. This canopy attaches with Velcro over the handle of the car seat that is attached to a long piece of soft fabric. The fabric covers the car seat completely. When my son was a newborn I was terrified that bringing him into different climates would get him sick. This product gave me piece of mind about that. Some of the places we traveled to so far have been pretty chilly or rainy. This cover can be used for a short period of time when transporting you baby from the car to wherever without having to take the baby out of the car seat. I node stand it can be a chore to strap and unstrapped your baby from the seat. If your baby was like mine where he hated the whole strapping process or if you don't feel like covering the baby with a blanket is enough to protect the baby from wind this product is helpful. The canopy is incredible soft weather proof material I have used this product also as a soft mat to put my baby down on when I had nothing else available or even as a blanket when it was really cold and I didn't have a clean blanket to use. The canopy is machine washable so if your baby spits up or anything else on this just throw it in the washer. It doesn't need to be hung to dry either. If someone around you sneezes or coughs this canopy can protect your little one from air born or surface germs. I love my canopy and use t frequently even in Florida from the sun when going from a hot parking lot to a store. Protecting the baby from the environments is important to me making this product essential to travelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment