Saturday, March 17, 2012

Door way jumpers

I noticed today that I have a ridiculous amount of baby toys. Some of which my son has used only a handful of times. Mst of which I cannot ever bring with me when we travel somewhere due to there size. A huge problem when we go away is that I cannot use the stuff I normally do at home and that makes staying in a hotel for a week a bit unorganized. My son loves his swing and I use it multiple times a day and in a hotel room I really don't have anywhere to put him but his car seat. I was walking through walmart today and say a baby jumper that has a clamp that adheres to the molding above any door way. I was always nervous about jumpers like this because I thought they required drilling something into the door way and had a good chance of falling down. After carefully reading the instructions and manual to this jumper I decided to buy it and see how well it worked. All in all I love this jumper. It's incredibly safe and hold a max weight of 24 pounds. I don't know why I never found this before. This is an incredible idea for a hotel room. This will replace a swing and a bouncer. This product is small and can easily be folded down and packed into a suitcase. On our next trip I am Italy bringing this jumper. It will be somewhere for my son to hang out, literally, and play. He loves to bounce and swing back and forth. I would recommend this jumper to anyone and think it would be a great travel suggestion to anyone. This can be a safe place to keep you baby for a little while that's clean and not ouching anything in the hotel room. The brand I purchased was EvenFlo and it was a great price at 19.88 which is cheap for baby toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment