Saturday, March 17, 2012

Valdosta Georgia

To be honest Valdosta Georgia is rather undeveloped and rural. Yet Georgia is known for its peaches I found one of the best barbeque restaurants I've ever eaten at. The name of the restaurant is the smokin pig BBQ. This place has a bigger parking lot that another building in Valdosta. This place was huge. We had great,fast customer service. The restaurant was very kid friendly. The booths are big enough to fit a car seat,myself and all my stuff. The food was delicious. Most dinner platter come with the salad bar and desert. The price was right and the BBQ was delicious. There was not much to do in Valdosta but eat or walk around. I took daily walks around my hotel with my son. I did not have any shopping centers or parks anywhere near my hotel. The closest place was a restaurant in front of our hotel. Everything required a car to get you from place to place. The weather in January was cool and cloudy. The one good thing about going to Valdosta is that is was about 20 miles from the border of Florida so it was a rather close drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment