Friday, March 16, 2012

Unwell wishers

There is always going to people in your life that never have anything nice to say or judge you by what you look like or choose to do with your life. In my short life I've met many of them but I have to say family members are almost always guilty of doing this. Becoming a parent is a big step in anyone's life but when there are people who openly say you are doing this wrong with raising your baby, how do you deal? No matter how far away you travel the burden of unhappy family members travels with you. Just remember at the end of the day the only opinion that really matters is your own. If there are people in your life that treat you nice to your face but behind closed doors say terrible things about you,cut off those unfriendly relationships. From personal experience I feel that people who are genuinely cruel cannot change there way of thinking so there is no point in perusing a friendship with those people. Maybe at another point in time your paths may cross again prompting better feelings but until then be strong and don't let other people bring you down. The reason that I am writing this off topic text is to let my readers know that I understand what it's like to be badly judged. I am here for anyone who needs to talk and express their unsettled feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment