Thursday, March 15, 2012

Traveling and television

One of the most annoying problems when you stay in hotels in different states has to be figuring out what channel on the TV is what. Most hotels don't have a guide button on the controller to display on the TV what you are actually watching. If your lucky your room may have a paper guide somewhere to tell you what's what. I love American idol, raising hope, the new girl and I hate my teenage daughter so all I need to do is find a fox network. Many times I get stuck on a fox political news channel thinking its going to eventually start playing shows but eight o'clock rolls around and no shows to be found. Then I'm left frustrated flipping through channels ona remote that obviously has been overused cause the buttons barely work. Another issue I run into a lot are time zone changes. Getting adjust to new time zones can be Spain. Especially for babies that are on a schedule and get frustrated when you change it up. With TV shows it can be just as irratating to figure out if your favorite show come on at the time you are used to, chances are the shows are not shown at the same time in a different time zone. Your best bet is to google the time zone to get a TV guide or go on the hotels website your staying at and normally they will have one on there for you to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment