Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Memphis Tennessee baby friendly or not?

I've been to memphis four time now and can honestly say it is not the place to vacation to with a baby under 12 months. In my own opinion I didn't feel safe walking anywhere with or without my husband. Restaurants weren't catering to young children in car seats. Aside from going outside of the city where there are malls or stores to shop at large enough for a stroller there isn't uh to do there with a baby. We walked down Beale street which was incredibly loud and felt completely unsafe. There were less than a handful of stores or restaurants that could ft a stoller through the front door of the buildings. However a town just outside Memphis called German town Tennessee has the most fabulous babies r us store that is also a large toys r us too. It was clean and by well stocked. It's funny how I used to be in love with going to the mall and now after my son I am in love with baby stores instead. All in all Memphis for me was not Baby friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment